Now that we made it through 2020, what do you want to bring forward into this new year? What movements and what change do you want to be part of?
Here are 10 reasons to include EcoFarm into your plans for 2021! Pre-conference events start January 13th and the main conference runs January 20th – 23rd.
- Listen to global influencers John Kempf and Reginaldo Haslett-Marroquin on the power and potential of regenerative agriculture and regenerative thinking to bring more health and equality to the planet.
- Learn how physician, musician and farmer’s wife Rupa Marya MD draws on data from health sciences, history, ecology and soil science to show how agroecology can serve as the leading edge of transformative practices that can directly heal what ails us.
- Even during COVID, farmers of color across the country are organizing to resist corporate industrial agriculture, racism and patriarchy in our US food system – hear about their successes and challenges
- EcoFarm is an essential educational hub for ecologically-minded farmers, ranchers, and all who work to support their success in growing a healthy and just food system and world. Four days of presentations will inspire and empower you with new knowledge and techniques!
- Always wanted to go to EcoFarm but never have? The new online format makes it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
- Join pre-conference events featuring Alice Waters, Eliot Coleman, Paul Hawkin, Leah Penniman, and local farmers from Mountain Bounty Farm, Dinner Bell Farm, and For the People Seed Farm.
- Are you missing connections with the food and farm community? Built in features for extensive networking – show and tell midday meals, dance parties and a feast to honor our ancestors – will help you connect with old friends and meet new ones!
- Learn about farm and garden products and services that can help support your 2021 growing goals through the virtual trade show.
- Guided yoga practices during the conference will help you stay comfortable and ready to learn.
- Avoid the disappointment of missing out and register now to invest in a healthier food future!
See the full EcoFarm with Sierra Harvest schedule and join the movement to grow a healthier and more just food system for all!